No less than four persons have been tragically killed in a horrific accident in Kaduna state.
The victims including a newly married woman were killed when a truck loaded with sand ran into a motorcycle and tricycle waiting for traffic light at Kaduna Refinery Junction along Kachia Road under Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
Though the cause of the accident is yet to be ascertained, eyewitness accounts, however, linked the incident to Kaduna State Traffic and Environmental Law Enforcement Agency staff.
The incident drew the ire of youths in the area, who trooped out in large numbers to barricade the road, resulting in long traffic.
It took the intervention of security personnel to disperse the angry youth.
Another source, however, blamed the driver for speeding while all attempts by KASTELEA officials to stop him fell on deaf ears.
He said the truck was coming from the Marabah Rido axis and on approaching the KRPC t-junction, the driver saw the traffic light on red but attempted to beat the traffic light.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates