It was pure tragedy that struck again in Kogi State as a popular transporter in Lokoja, Mallam Aliyu Danborno was gruesomely murdered.
He was killed in the late hours of Thursday at the Osara – Irepeni axis of Okene – Lokoja road by suspected kidnappers.
According to a family source, the popular driver was killed by the kidnappers while trying to manoeuvre his way through the road block set on the highway by the daredevils
He was said to have been shot on the neck on his way from Onitsha in Anambra State while some of his passengers were also said to have sustained injuries.
Until his death, Dan Borno was a Transporter and a commercial driver whose vehicle ply Lokoja -Onisha route in Anambra state.
He is survived by his father,mother, four wives and 18 Children.
Recall that some relief came the way of commuters using the road in the last one month when the state government engaged the services of local hunters.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)