It is no secret that so many businesses have been affected during the #EndSARS chaos as hoodlums take to the streets of Lagos destroying properties and looting.
Yomi Makun, the fashion designer who owns Yomi Casuals, has also been affected by the lootings. His clothing store in Surulere was attacked and looted.
A video from the scene shows broken glasses and broken mannequin on the floor. The clothes on the mannequin had been stolen.
Yomi shared the video and revealed that he woke up thinking it’s now too late to educate hoodlums that this fight is for us, not against each other.
Watch the video below:
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers