A Nollywood actress has died of the dreaded coronavirus disease.
Actress, Sotonye Green died at the Yaba Isolation Centre while battling the virus.
In fact, Debby King blamed the Yaba Isolation Centre for killing the budding actress for their ineptitude.
On her Instagram page where she announced the death with accusing fingers pointed at the Isolation Centre, Debby writes: “Please and Please. Help spread the word. Yaba isolation center is a dead trap where only the rich and famous are treated after their doctors have been bribed. I never thought I would be saying goodbye so soon. Rest in peace my bestie. May God forgive all your sins and accept your soul into paradise in Jesus name….Amen.
Little is known or written about late Sotonye Green but she’s a budding actress known by many notable names in the industry.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022