Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Before filling the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to fulfill the following conditions:
Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by delivery
Applicants will need to have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
Additionally, candidates should meet the above-listed stipulations
Must have accomplished National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
Age requirements: Candidates have to be between 25-35 years old.
Successful candidates have to be able to serve in any faculties within the rural area posted.
Candidates who're at the moment working and receiving wage or allowance from any organization should not apply.
State Teachers Recruitment Portal
is official recruitment portal for the Ogun state academics recruitment 2019/2020.
Applications will be made on-line with all of your credentials scanned and uploaded on the portal.
Information has it that the Qualified candidates will be notified this week by Short Message Service (SMS) on the telephone numbers submitted through the job portal:
Simply go to Ogun State Portal to begin your application. Ensure you observe the procedures outlined there.
READ ALSO : Sterling Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program
How to Apply for Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019
The first step to apply is to enroll on Ogun State with your electronic mail address and telephone number.
After you have successfully done so, directions will be provided for you to join on the portal.
Please ensure you have got all the requirements before submitting your application. Multiple applications is not going to be accepted.
If you have got any questions on Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019 CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE, drop your comment under and we'll reply to your questions
Also Share this information to others don't be selfish.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august