The senator representing Anambra North in the National Assembly, Stella Oduah, has officially decamped to the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.
According to DAILY POST Oduah arrived APGA National Secretariat in Abuja, Wednesday afternoon, in company of her aides and supporters.
The lawmaker was received by the APGA NEC members led by the National Chairman, Victor Oye, national secretary, Labaran Maku, former National Chairman and the senator representing Anambra central, Chief Victor Umeh, among other top party officials.
Oduah was the Minister for Aviation under President Goodluck Jonathan and joined the Senate in 2015 on the platform of the PDP.
Other dignitaries at the event include Hon. Ben Nwankwo, Hon. Onyewife, Hon. Dozie Nwankwo, Hon. Anayo Nebe, all APGA members in the House of Reps.
Also present were Dr. Ifeanyi Uba, Dr Alex Otti, Anambra State APGA chairman, Chief Nobert Obi, and a number of Anambra state Executive council members who represented Gov. Wille Obiano.
Oduah is expected to formally communicate her defection to the Senate within the next few days.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives