Great Maris Academy is an Educational institution that operates a nursery and primary school.
Great Maris Academy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Clerk
Let of Job : Lagos
We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices.
You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations.
You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
Take minutes of meetings and dictations
Assist in office management and organization procedures
Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
Perform other office duties as assigned.
Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
Working knowledge of office devices and processes
A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
Very good knowledge of MS Office
Excellent communication skills
Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Minimum of B.Sc/HND/OND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Deadline for Application: 26th February, 2019
Note: Candidate must reside in Lagos State
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]