Sunday Igboho vows to shut down Lagos July 3
Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho, a self-styled Yoruba Nation activist and freedom fighter, has stated that nothing will stop the Oduduwa Republic agitators from shutting down Lagos on July 3 in a major rally.
Igboho made the statement in response to a state police caution to agitators to keep away from Lagos, much as Yoruba Nation activists have held protests in portions of the South-West asking for the Oduduwa Republic to be separated from Nigeria.
ALSO READ : BREAKING: UAE Places Ban on Nigerian flights
In a statement on Monday by Igboho’s spokesman, Olayomi Koiki, the activist said the rally is slated to take off from the Ojota Park and no power can stop the movement.
“We are sending a peaceful message to Governor Sanwo-Olu. We do not mind any other person who is saying we should not come to Lagos.
“Sanwo-Olu is the chief security officer of the land and we are coming to Lagos.
“July 3rd is the most important date; nobody can say we should not come to Lagos. It is a peaceful rally.
“We have gone to Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti and we had peaceful rallies, so nobody can stop us from not coming to Lagos.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out