Followers of Oduduwa Republic agitator and Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, have descended on Lagos’ Agege neighborhood to gather support and unity for the Yoruba Nation’s establishment.
Remember that Igboho, the agitator for the Oduduwa Republic, proclaimed that he and all who believe in his cause would always protect the Yoruba race against aggressors.
READ ALSO : Fear Grip Many As Fulani Herdsmen Invades Sunday Igboho’s Mother’s House, Destroy Properties (Video)
According to Igboho, as instability extends to the southwest, there is no reason for a “one Nigeria,” and the only remedy is for the Yoruba nation to stand on its own.
In a live broadcast shared by Sunday Igboho’s spokesperson, Olayomi Koiki, supporters can be seen moving around to raise awareness about the needs of the Yoruba people.
Igboho’s aide was also seen informing onlookers about the value of the Yoruba nation and why it should secede due to perceived structural disparities.
“According to the 1914 amalgamation, we can all go our separate ways after 100 years, that 100 years has passed since 2014, why are we still together?” he said in the video.
READ ALSO : Days After Sunday Ighoho Promised To Reopen Borders, Read What Buhari Said About Nigeria’s Border (Details below)
“Check the N100 note; it notes that the amalgamation will end in 2014; we have been struggling for over 7 years with no jobs; the government of this country does not favor us; they just favor themselves. Let’s get out of here, forgetting about the N2,000, N3,000, or N10,000 they send you.
“We don’t have the funds or rice to offer you, but we’re fighting for a better future for you.” This country does not favor you unless you are a politician. Let us join hands in favor of the Yoruba nation’s independence.
“We have a lot of natural resources that we can use to help us live comfortably. The Nigerian government has no excuse to keep us from leaving, but they are happy with their Master-Slave relationship. Nigeria will not let us go simply because of the advantages we provide; we have gold, oil, cement, and everything else.
“Yorubas are no longer favored by the Yoruba community. They won’t be able to kill us and our grave at the same time. The Yorubas are not happy in this land, neither are the Igbos or the Hausas; only the Fulanis are happy.”
# Oduduwa Republic
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise