Breaking: Buhari Govt Vows To Crush Youths Over Saturday #OccupyLekkiTollGate

0
FG has vowed to crush any fresh strike at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos by #EndSARS protesters. NewsOnline Nigeria learnt that President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government warned Nigerians against participating in any protest to block the toll gate. READ: Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze Accounts Of 20 #Endsars Protesters It said all security agencies have been put on the alert to curtail any protest. It said protests are constitutionally allowed only in designated places but not toll gates. It confirmed the intelligence report which showed that the latest protest might be hijacked to cause violence nationwide. READ: Lagos Panel Approves Reopening Of Lekki Tollgate After #Endsars The Minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed spoke in Abuja against the backdrop of a renewed protest at Lekki Toll Gate as from Saturday. The Minister said: “However, any further resort to violence in the name of #EndSARS will not be tolerated this time. ” The security agents are ready for any eventuality. A situation in which six soldiers and 37 policemen were murdered in cold blood by hoodlums will not repeat itself. ” The attack, looting and razing of 269 private and public property will not happen again. The killing of 57 civilians will not be re-enacted.” ” No government anywhere will allow a repeat of the kind of destruction, killing and maiming wrought by the hijackers of #EndSARS protests last year. ” After all, only one policeman – (plus four others) – was killed in the invasion of the US Capitol in January, yet the FBI has continued to hunt down and prosecute the perpetrators. No life is more important than the other.” Mohammed warned those planning the protest to shelve it. He said intelligence report indicated that some of those planners are non-Nigerians He added: ” We therefore strongly warn those who are planning to re-occupy Lekki Toll Gate on Saturday to desist. ” We know that many of those who have been loudest on social media in advertising the plan to reconvene in Lagos on Saturday are not even in Nigeria. “They are elsewhere around the world fanning the embers of violence and inciting gullible people back home. No one should fall for their antics

Buhari Govt Vows To Crush Youths Over Saturday # OccupyLekkiTollGate

FG has vowed to crush any fresh strike at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos by #EndSARS protesters.

Ejes Gist Newsonlineng learnt that President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government warned Nigerians against participating in any protest to block the toll gate.

READ ALSO: Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze Accounts Of 20 #Endsars Protesters.

It said all security agencies have been put on the alert to curtail any protest. It said protests are constitutionally allowed only in designated places but not toll gates. It confirmed the intelligence report which showed that the latest protest might be hijacked to cause violence nationwide.

ALSO READ: Lagos Panel Approves Reopening Of Lekki Tollgate After #Endsars.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed spoke in Abuja against the backdrop of a renewed protest at Lekki Toll Gate as from Saturday. The Minister said: “However, any further resort to violence in the name of #EndSARS will not be tolerated this time. ” The security agents are ready for any eventuality. A situation in which six soldiers and 37 policemen were murdered in cold blood by hoodlums will not repeat itself.

The attack, looting and razing of 269 private and public property will not happen again. The killing of 57 civilians will not be re-enacted.” ” No government anywhere will allow a repeat of the kind of destruction, killing and maiming wrought by the hijackers of #EndSARS protests last year. ” After all, only one policeman – (plus four others) – was killed in the invasion of the US Capitol in January, yet the FBI has continued to hunt down and prosecute the perpetrators.

No life is more important than the other.” Mohammed warned those planning the protest to shelve it.

He said intelligence report indicated that some of those planners are non-Nigerians He added: ” We therefore strongly warn those who are planning to re-occupy Lekki Toll Gate on Saturday to desist.

” We know that many of those who have been loudest on social media in advertising the plan to reconvene in Lagos on Saturday are not even in Nigeria.

“They are elsewhere around the world fanning the embers of violence and inciting gullible people back home. No one should fall for their antics.

# OccupyLekkiTollGate


How You Can Get Updates Regularly 
✔️ Enter Your Email To subscribe 🇳🇬

✔️ Like/Follow Our  Facebook Page 
✔️ Join our Telegram Channel 

2021 Massive Recruitment At First Bank Of Nigeria Limited For Graduates



Recent Posts

Recent Jobs

From Ejes Gist Nigeria

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to ejesgist@gmail.com

For Publication and Advert Booking Call +2347033247217  or email ejesgist@gmail.com

 

Most Trending Post

Latest News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.