Oby Ezekwesili, Muhammadu Buhari
Oby Ezekwesili, a former Minister of Education, has lambasted President Buhari after he said he won’t allow a repeat of the #EndSARS protests.
Buhari made the statement during a meeting with the National Security Council (NSC) in Abuja on Tuesday.
Reacting to the statement, Ezekwesili said that the citizens of Nigeria will not allow Buhari to destroy the country’s democracy.
According to the former minister, protests are legitimate rights of citizens in a Democracy.
“We the citizens of Nigeria will also not allow you destroy our Democracy, @MBuhari. Please ask for the Constitution and be guided. Protests are legitimate rights of citizens in a Democracy, @NGRPresident. Our Democracy was hard-won. And we shall defend it.”
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]