Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much more with options of paying through Cash on Delivery or Debit Card at the fastest delivery service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day affairs of the organization and her staffs.
- We are seeking smart and proactive persons with leadership experience in a similar role.
- Share the responsibility of the effective stock management of goods in the store with the accountant; keeping appropriate records of order, supplies and deliveries at all times.
- Procurement of office Inventories needed for the day to day running of the organization.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in performance of their duties.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by the Managing Director.
Human Resource Duties:
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee on-boarding process with relevant managers.
- Experience in developing HR policies
- Experience in a leadership position
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Ability to use HR software & tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.
CHECK THIS ALSO : Office Assistant needed at Michael Stevens Consulting
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]