Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate Peter Obi and Rivers Gov Nyesom Wike as well as three Peoples Democratic Party Governors held a strategic meeting in London, capital of the United Kingdom.
The meeting’s specifics are still vague, but observers think it might have something to do with the general elections in 2023.
With the supporters of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, Wike is engaged in a verbal battle.
The Wike camp, which has demanded the ouster of the National Chairman Senator Iyorchia Ayu among other things as a condition to support Atiku in 2023, includes the three PDP Governors and Duke.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022