Apply Now For Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates.
This page will guide you on how to apply and the requirements needed to apply for this job.
Oando is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
1. Oando Plc Recruitment for Head, Petroleum Engineering Department
Reports To: GM, Subsurface
Direct Reports: Lead / Principal Reservoir Engineer and Lead / Principal Production Technologist
Indirect Reports: Reservoir Engineers, Senior Reservoir Engineers, Production Technologists and Senior Production Technologists.
Purpose (Summarize Briefly the Major Function and Purpose of the Position)
- Coordinates activities of the REs & P. Techs and ensures seamless interface with the G&G function
- Ensures the Petroleum engineering team has all the necessary software and tools to deliver on their commitments
- Prepares departmental annual budgets
- Lead strategic staffing model development for short and long term business sustainability models
- Lead engagement with counterparts in the operator’s organization in the non-operated ventures
- Leads & manages the Reservoir Engineering function to deliver on the following:
- Field Development Planning and project optimization including new field development drilling
- Provide Petroleum Engineering support to oil fields. This includes all aspects of drilling, well completion and workover activities, from job design to on-site implementation.
- Provide effective reservoir management for the developed reservoirs
- Participate in interdisciplinary reservoir study teams
- Work with geoscientists and production engineers to predict production potential
- Production performance monitoring and evaluation
- Database structure and application of production database management system (OFM)
- Conduct economic evaluation (including extensive decision analysis work) of exploration and development drilling opportunities, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Periodic reserves certification exercises & supervision of reserve studies performed by consulting firms
- Perform detailed simulation studies to optimize well production / design or to investigate critical aspects related to fluid movements, and will conduct analytical studies to understand the fluid flow characteristics in the reservoir.
Build reservoir models and carry out simulations to evaluate the possible development scenarios and associated reserve profiles
Conduct decline curve and pressure transient testing analyses
Prepare reserve estimates and economic analyses for exploration and development drilling and recompletion projects, and analyze electric logs, formation pressures, and reservoir fluids
Prepare and supervise the implementation of programs for drill stem testing & pressure surveys
Evaluate potential acquisitions and divestitures, as well as identifying and recommending exploitation opportunities on existing properties
Leads & manages the Production Technology function to deliver on the following:
Wellbore integrity management system
Conduct periodic wellbore surveillance reviews, including well performance modelling and interpretation
Prepare completion design and well deliverability assessment for new drill wells
- Prepare and supervise the implementation of programs for well testing, well workovers and well stimulations
- Design, application, safety precaution and evaluation of artificial lift such as gas lift, electric submersible pump and sucker rod pump
- Perform well production optimization studies and supervise execution
- Well candidate selection for production enhancement using production engineering tools.
- Support drilling plans and execution, develop and maintain well deliverability models and running economic models of production optimization proposals.
- Maintain and develop internal processes for decision making, performance analysis, and planning and
- Advise the GM, Subsurface on business plan development / execution and strategic business development.
- 1st Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering is required
- 15+ years’ work experience as a Petroleum Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry with demonstrated Surveillance
- Production Engineering expertise in optimizing well production in large oil and gas fields.
- Leads the reservoir engineering & the production technologist functions
- Proven experience at effective reservoir management & surveillance
- Field development planning experience
- Proven experience at recommending remedial well work solutions for both deviated & horizontal wells in heterogeneous reservoirs with variable geo layer parameters: porosity, permeability, water saturation, thickness, etc.
- Have experience with well testing and allocation of well test production data.
- Experience with tubing & IPR modelling and gas lift design troubleshooting.
- Have experience with interpretation of cased hole production and diagnostic logs
- Desirable to have experience working in mature producing fields where finding, assimilating and integrating data from incomplete files and variable sources can be challenging.
- Knowledge of standard petroleum engineering software such as :
- Well and Reservoir Analysis Software: OFM, Saphir ( Kappa),
- Well Inflow Performance Modelling Software: PROSPER
- General Allocation and Production Network Software: GAP
- Reservoir simulation software: Eclipse.
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Technology
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Leadership Supervisory
- Team Playing
- Oral & written Communication
- Strong exposure to good HSE
- Experience, practice and certification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Oando Plc Recruitment
If you are Interested and has all the qualifications needed, click on the link below to Apply:
Click here to apply online
2. Oando Plc Job Vacancies for Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive
Functional Area: Deputy Group Executive Office
Overall Purpose of Job
- The Personal Assistant to the Deputy Group CE provides time management, administrative and general secretarial support for the office of the DGCE of Oando.
- The P.A. primarily assists the DGCE in managing his daily itinerary by updating his work calendar and scheduling/co-coordinating his business meetings and appointments, business travel or other arrangements on his behalf.
- He/she also attends to the general administration of the DGCE’s Office by processing all incoming/outgoing mails, screens telephone calls and visitors, maintains filings and other record management systems, and ensures general upkeep of the office.
- He/she may transcribe dictation whenever required and provide administrative/secretarial support to other Group Executives and senior management staff of Oando.
- Due to the nature of assignments, the P.A. is required to exercise independent judgment and discretion at all times.
Responsibilities at Oando Plc Recruitment
- Effectively manages the DGCE’s daily itinerary.
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings/events.
- Keeps an up to date and accurate diary and schedule of important Group/Company activities and events; updates the DGCE on changes as may be required
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for the DGCE and other Company Executives and liaise with the Procurement & Services function and/or appointed Travel Agents
- Deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the DGCE
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, directing to appropriate departments/personnel for necessary action
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system for the DGCE’s Office.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claim forms for the DGCE’s Office and for other Company Executives as may be directed.
- Ensures necessary stationery supplies, office equipment purchase & maintenance, regular housekeeping etc
- Attends to private issues on behalf of DGCE such as settling utility bills, handling domestic staff, banking & other private errands
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated by the DGCE from time to time.
- Always projects a professional image for Oando, due to the nature of clients.
Key Performance Indicators
- Effectiveness in managing the DGCE’s daily itinerary
- Adequacy of secretarial and administrative support provided to the DGCE
- Level of professionalism displayed and quality of image portrayed of the DGCE’s Office
- Good 1st Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- 2 – 3 years secretarial/administrative experience within a reputable corporate establishment
- Organization & time management skills
- Secretarial and administrative skills
- Interpersonal Relations/communications skills
- Office Automation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; other applications)
- Oral & Written Communication
- Reporting skills.
- Political Savvy.
- High level of Maturity also required.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2022.
Method of Application for Personal assistant at Oando Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Personal Assistant to Deputy Group Chief Executive” as the subject of the email.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers