Oando PLC is one in every of Africa’s largest built-in power options supplier with a proud heritage. It has a main itemizing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary itemizing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019
About the Programme
The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP:
- OandoGAP is a novel alternative for the corporate to recruit and develop latest graduates who we consider have the potential to develop into future leaders, and within the medium to long run strengthen the native oil and fuel expertise pipeline.
- It is strictly an 18-month programme, the place people will get on the job structured studying and coaching from a number of the greatest minds the business has to supply; all to higher put together them for a vibrant future inside the sector.
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : BetKing Nigeria 2019 Nationwide Recruitment ( 19 positions over 300 Slots )
- Audacious, passionate, tenacious, pushed, self-motivated, clever, modern, group participant, quick learner – is that this you?
- Are you a latest graduate searching for a brand new problem in one in every of Nigeria’s main indigenous oil and fuel corporations?
- Do you assume you may have what it takes to be one of many #HumansOfOando?
- If sure, hold studying!
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with minimal of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the next areas/disciplines:
- For Commercial Learning Opportunities: Economics, Business Administration and different Business-related levels.
- For Technical Learning Opportunities: Engineering and Geosciences.
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have accomplished NYSC
- 0 – 2 years of labor expertise
What’s in it for You?
- At Oando, we consider that life is what you make of it and that is what drives our spirit of audacity and tenacity. We create an unmatched alternative to do greater than you ever thought attainable, in an surroundings that fosters progress, allows you actualize your concepts and acknowledges particular person contributions whereas actively selling teamwork.
- You can be given the chance to work with a number of the greatest minds within the business to develop essential technical and business expertise required to thrive within the oil and fuel sector.
- We provide a aggressive entry-level wage bundle and different advantages which embody a pension scheme and well being look after self and dependents of your alternative. If you’re searching for a enjoyable and inclusive work surroundings the place you can also make an affect, be a part of our group on the journey of adjusting the African narrative!
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
- You can solely apply for one place as a number of purposes will result in disqualification.
- The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme will run for 18 months solely
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]