NYSC Trends Over Alleged Paying Bandits with Corps Members’ Salary
The NYSC Affirms the welfare of corps members will continue to be accorded top priority.
Members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have been told to disregard reports that their February salaries will not be paid until the end of March.
READ ALSO : NYSC Registration | NYSC Call Up Letter | All You should Know As A Perspective Corp Member
The agency stated in a statement released on Sunday, February 28, 2021, that the rumour that the fund was used to settle bandits is false.
The claim, according to the NYSC, was made by mischief makers and should not be taken seriously by the general public.
The agency said, “Management admonishes the originators of this falsehood to refrain from such criminal action,”
The NYSC said that the welfare of corps members will remain a top priority.
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State