NYSC Batch A Stream 2 2021 Orientation Course & when is the date for NYSC orientation camp 2021
Prospective Corps members and other stakeholders have been informed that the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Orientation course will begin on Tuesday, May 18th, 2021.
1.) The NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Orientation Course will begin on the following dates in all NYSC Orientation Camps:
- Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 – Commencement / Registration.
- Registration deadline is midnight on Thursday, May 20th, 2021.
- The Swearing-In Ceremony will take place on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- The closing ceremony will take place on Monday, June 7th, 2021.
2.) Before registering, all prospective Corps members must take the COVID-19 test at the camp.
3.) Prospective Corps members must complete a self-reprinting form for the COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) and print a verification slip to show in camp for the COVID-19 test.
4) Prospective Corps Members who are scheduled to attend the 2021 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Orientation Course are encouraged to report to their designated camps as indicated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates must bring their International Passport as well as original copies of all uploaded documents to the camp.
5.) Prospective Corps Members of Mono / Polytechnic would be required to submit a National Diploma (ND) Certificate, as well as other essential documentation, as a condition of registration at Orientation Camps around the country.
Nysc Batch A Stream 2 2021 Orientation Date
6.) Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to register at the Orientation Camp using a forged document. Management has put in place appropriate machinery to crack down on anyone caught and prosecute them.
7.) In the case that the prospective Corps Member who received the Call-up Letter from his or her institution loses it, the prospective Corps Member is encouraged to seek a police report and a sworn affidavit, and then report to the institution of graduation for further action. Those who printed their Call-up Letters on the internet can reprint them if they are misplaced.
READ ALSO : NYSC Registration | NYSC Call Up Letter | All You should Know As A Perspective Corp Member
8.) Any individual who fails to report for Service Corps service as ordered in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for Service Corps service would be prosecuted in accordance with Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9.) In addition, anyone who is not eligible to join the Service Corps or has been lawfully awarded a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but participates or seeks to engage in the Service Corps would be prosecuted in accordance with Section 13 Subsection 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act Cap N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
when is the date for NYSC orientation camp 2021
10.) Prospective Corps Members must fully adhere to all preventive measures and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing, etc. in accordance with COVID 19 procedures. As a result, each Prospective Corps Member is expected to arrive to camp with enough face masks and personal hand sanitizer.
NYSC Registration Requirements
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present international Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies
- In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his / her health status before he / she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
Nysc Batch A Stream 2 2021 Orientation Date
2021 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream II Orientation Course – Location and Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide
- Abia – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Danmare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa Ibom – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa lbom State.
- Anambra – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu / Mbaukwu, Awka South Local Government Area, Anambra State.
- Bauchi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State.
- Bayelsa – Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma – Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
- Benue – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,Wanune, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
- Borno – Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), College of Peace and Disaster Management, Babbar – Ruga, Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina State.
- Cross River – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
- Delta – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State.
- Ebonyi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State
- Edo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Igbinedion University, Okada, Ovia North – East Local Government Area, Edo State.
- Ekiti – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise – Orun / Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Enugu – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Agwu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
- Gombe – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
- Imo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Girls’ Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area Imo State.
- Jigawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
- Kano – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
- Katsina – Youth Multi-purpose / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Kebbi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi state.
- Kogi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
- Kwara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
- Lagos – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana – Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa – Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffi Nasarawa State.
- Niger – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
- Ogun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State.
- Ondo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare – Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
- Osun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo – NYSC permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Plateau – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
- Rivers – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa – Gbam, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
- Sokoto – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State.
- Taraba – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.
- Yobe – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dazigau; KM 5, Potiskum-Kano oad, Nengere Local Government Area, Yobe.
- Zamfara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State.
Brigadier General S. Ibrahim Assoc. Prof. DSS MTRCN, Director-General, wishes all Prospective Corps Members safe travels to their different camps as well as a wonderful orientation course.
- #when is the date for NYSC orientation camp 2021,
- # NYSC Batch A Stream II 2021 Orientation Course
- Nysc Batch A Stream 2 2021 Orientation Date