Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an impartial worldwide medical humanitarian group that delivers emergency help in additional than 70 international locations to people affected by armed con-flict, epidemics, pure or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Nurse (Female)
Location: Gwoza, Borno
Working hours: 48 Hours Per week
Grade Level: 5
Report to: Nurse Team Supervisor
Report to (useful): Nurse Team Supervisor / Nursing Activity Manager
Department: Medical & Paramedical
Contract Duration: 2 Months
- Providing nursing care, remedy and follow-up of sufferers, in accordance with medical doctors’ prescriptions, protocols utilized in service and common hygiene requirements/precautions, with a purpose to guarantee the standard and continuity of take care of the focused inhabitants.
- Knowing, selling, implementing and following up the common hygiene requirements/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and an infection management, safety guidelines and different protocols and procedures within the medical premises and guaranteeing excessive requirements of hygiene of his/her working surroundings. Respecting medical secrets and techniques and confidentiality at all occasions.
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and paperwork (fill in affected person’s information, varieties, consumptions, statistics, registers, well being information, and so on.), guaranteeing an acceptable written/oral handover, and reporting any problematic conditions and instances which will come up. Participating in information assortment and maintaining medical doctors/supervisors knowledgeable .
- Participating within the department-related pharmacy and medical gear management and upkeep (high quality and its functioning, storage circumstances, follow-up of expired medicine inventories, inventory takes of medicines and materials at each crew changeover guaranteeing no materials is taken out of nursing space/wards with out prior authorisation, and so on.)
- Perform cleansing and minor upkeep for biomedical gear used. Fol-lowing the consumer guide and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning. Supervising and coaching nurse-aids, dietary assistants, cleaners and different associated employees beneath his/her supervision, guaranteeing teamwork and adherence to all acceptable protocols and procedures.
- Organizing and finishing up care and coverings in accordance with medical prescriptions, and aiding throughout consultations, day by day rounds and different medical procedures. Participating in well being schooling of the affected person (and household) when essential.
- Identifying Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and referring them to the medical crew to allow them to obtain the required remedy. Knowing and is conscious of the significance and acceptable use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
- Ensuring sufferers are correctly obtained and put in and that these with lack of autonomy are assisted, particularly concerning their feeding, private hygiene, actions and luxury. For ER and OPD nurse, guaranteeing triage of sufferers in ready areas, wards or throughout emergencies, detecting the precedence acute/emergency instances, finishing up first help care and referring them to the physician when essential
- Sending materials to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization . Carrying out admission, surveillance and follow-up of sufferers (i.e. evaluation of the evolution of their state of well being and the identification of any emergency scenario or deterioration
- Essential: acknowledged nurse Degree/Diploma.
- Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Desirable two years minimal in an analogous job.
- Experience with MSF or different NGOs will probably be an asset.
- Essential: English and Hausa
- Preferable: Mandra (If potential Kanuri)
- Essential pc literacy (phrase, excel and web).
- Service orientation
NGN 231,894 month-to-month (Basic wage) As per the MSF wage scale (National contract)
Deadline: 10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send a CV, motivation letter, copy of PRACTICING LICENCE and copies of credentials (solely PDF or Word) both by e-mail to: [email protected] (within the topic please to place the place and the reference for if you are making use of)
Apply in individual marked in an envelope ´Nurse – MSF Spain Gwoza´
MSF SPAIN Office,
Gwoza LGA – Borno State
MSF SPAIN Office,
- Applications ought to be accompanied by copy of the NYSC certificates.
- Only short-listed candidates will probably be contacted
- Applications are non-returnable. Do not submit authentic certificates or credentials
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.