The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) has selected a new Commander General (CG) Ahmed Abubakar, who has reviewed the current situation of the NSCDC recruitment process before moving on to the next step.
According to the new CG, he needs time to thoroughly examine the process in order to understand where his predecessor left off and how he can take up where he left off in order to conclude the exercise in a transparent, credible, and well-structured manner.
NSCDC Recruitment News Update
The NSCDC has received information about false messages that are now being circulated on social media, inviting candidates to take a mandatory scheduled test in an unapproved/unidentified location or venue.
Before the majority of desperate applicants fall victim to this bogus recruiting exam, the management is utilising this means to inform the public that such a message is not from them, and that they should disregard it and be on the lookout for additional attacks by these con artists.
The National Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), which is against such practises, has issued a warning to individuals who are perpetrating them, telling them that using the organization’s name to swindle or scam innocent Nigerians is a criminal violation that will not be accepted by the law.
The CG also authorised a hunt for individuals responsible for the bogus recruiting exam, indicating that he intends to apprehend them and bring them to justice.
Note: Always clarify recruitment methods with an organization’s official webpage or social media accounts before following their directions, since failing to do so can lead to you becoming a victim of fraudsters.
Always visit ejesgist.com to remain up to date on NSCDC recruitment news.
Please share this information with your friends and family on other social media platforms so that they are aware of it and avoid being duped by such a deceptive and evil behaviour.
Previous NSCDC Recruitment
NSCDC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 process has commenced. Download Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via civil defence (NSCDC) recruitment portal.
Recently Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2020 portal Registration
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
- G.C.E Certificate Numb. and Year of Acquisition.
Visit http://www.cdfipb.careers/ to update your details.
Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to NSCDC 2020 Recruitment.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) operation can be dated back in 1967 when it was founded. However, the institution was later amended in 2017.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) aim are to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians alongside the Nigerian Police.
The NSCDS headquarters is located at Abuja. Beside NIS HQ, Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road, Sauka Abuja. P.M.B 301 Garki.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2020/ 2021
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Disclaimer: Ejes Gist Naija News Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know
- Similar Searches Terms
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2021
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Recruitment Portal