NPower shortlists 550000 applicants for Batch C Stream 1 final selection
Out of the 1.8 million people that took the online test, 550,000 people were chosen for the N-Power Batch C Stream 1 programme.
Ejes Gist Nigeria understands that , the list is for the last stage of the N-Power Batch C Stream 1 selection.
Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, revealed this at a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday.
“On March 11, the ministry launched the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) for Batch C applicants,” the Minister added.
“Applicants were asked to update their personal information before taking an online examination through the NASIMS Portal.
“By the third week of May 2021, over 1.8 million Nigerians had completed the mandatory online test and updated their records.
“Further screening was conducted, and a short-list of 550,000 candidates qualified for the ultimate selection to employ 500,000 people across the country as the N-Power Batch C program’s initial stream.”
“This is the Batch C 1,” she continued. Following that, a second batch of 500,000 will be made in accordance with Mr. President’s direction to engage 1,000,000 beneficiaries under Batch C.
“The 550,000 applicants who have been short-listed will be informed individually via the e-mail addresses supplied, and they will be instructed to check and then immediately log-on to the NASIMS self-service portal and enrol their biometric data to qualify for final selection.
“I urge the selected applicants to contact the designated NASIMS, N-Power helplines on 0188883410 or 08176551162 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions they may have about their application progress. To ensure trouble-free connection with the call centre desk, have the application data handy.”
# NPower shortlists 550000 applicants for Batch C Stream 1 final selection
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)