Npower Payment News today you should know
Npower Payment News and Latest Update on N-Power Stipends Payment claim by FG can be accessed below.
Hundreds of genuine beneficiaries have yet to receive the alert three weeks after the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development announced it had begun paying arrears of stipends for batches A and B of the 2016 and 2018 N-Power volunteers nationwide.
Recall that the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Alhaji Bashir Alkali, issued a statement three weeks ago in Abuja stating that out of the over 14, 000 beneficiaries owed since last year (2020), the accounts of 9,066 volunteers had been cleared for final payment.
Read Also : Npower Batch C Payment News Today 2021
Npower Payment News
“In light of this reality, these volunteers’ five-month allowance arrears, totaling N150,000 each, are currently being paid. On September 17, Alkali stated, “They have started receiving credit alerts today.”
Npower Payment News: Latest Update On N-Power Stipends Payment Claim By FG
Several beneficiaries, on the other hand, claim that the ministry is lying — as is customary.
The disgruntled N-Power volunteers have threatened to sue the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, for “deceiving the Nigerian public” by “paying them the owed stipends.”
Only 200 of the 14,000 volunteers who are owed the five-month allowances have received payments, according to some of the affected volunteers.
The 200 recipients are said to be moles who were planted among them to disperse the NPower members who had left.
After a one-week protest that began on Monday, September 20, the disgruntled volunteers decided to take legal action against Minister Farouq.
“The concerned members of 500,000 Disengaged Npower Beneficiaries have decided to sue the Federal Government in court,” a source told Sahara Reporters. We also want to know all about Sadiya’s ostensibly training for disgruntled NPower beneficiaries.”
“The minister can’t be trusted,” the disgruntled Nigerian youth added. She claimed publicly that she had paid 14,000 beneficiaries their five-month backlog of unpaid debts, but only 200 had received alerts. And we believe these are Sadiya’s agents, who have been planted in most of the N-Power forums in order to divert attention away from the rest of us and the general public.”
The National Social Investments Programme (NSIP)’s N-Power scheme is a popular one.
Thanks for reading Npower Payment News: Latest Update On N-Power Stipends Payment Claim By FG. Also Read Latest News On Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loans October 2021
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )