Latest Npower Nexit News Today,– Npower Training News in Nigeria can be accessed here on Ejes Gist News
Npower Nexit Training Confirmation Deadline Extended
According to information we have received, the Npower Nexit Training Confirmation Deadline, which was set for February 4, 2022, has been extended in order to allow more beneficiaries to confirm their training status.
This was revealed by the Npower Volunteers’ National Vice President. According to him, the challenges and deductions that occur when dialing the NSIP Service code *45665#, which was related to the ministry, are now known, as he stated to you yesterday and the day before.
The following are the responses he received, according to him:
1. The ministry is not in charge of implementation, despite the fact that it is the ministry that can easily reach out to volunteers, as the SA on media to the Hon. Minister did.
2. Npower Nexit Training service code was temporarily suspended due to hitches and charges reported across the board, but it has since been restored.
3. Approximately 35, 000 applicants have been confirmed so far.
4. The logic behind using the N-power Nexit Training USSD code so far has been to allow people with smaller phones to register without having to go to a cafe or use Android phones.
You may want to also read : Latest Npower News on Payment of December Stipend Today Thur 3rd Feb 2022
5. The exercise is not intended to be costly in any way, and there will be no fees associated with it going forward. (the outsourcing company is given a standing order).
6. The original deadline of tomorrow, Friday, April 4th, has passed. There will be enough time to register once the USSD code is restored.
# Npower Nexit Training