In Today’s Latest Npower News , December 10th , 2021 on Npower September Payment Issues
The Federal Government has cleared all outstanding Npower Batch C September Salary.
The good news now is that all outstanding Npower Batch C September Stipend have been cleared by the Federal Government.
This was contained in an official statement issued by NASIMS management and obtained by Ejes Gist News’s correspondent.
According to NASIMS, all outstanding September stipends have been given to beneficiaries irrespective of their failed payment status.
According to NASIMS, the statement is as follows:
ALL OUTSTANDING SEPTEMBER STIPEND IRRESPECTIVE OF ‘FAILED’ PAYMENT STATUS CLEARED AND ACCOUNT CREDITED
Recall in our post, we assured all affected Beneficiaries of getting paid irrespective of (FAILED) payment status. We also ask them to ignore REASONS
To that effect, all outstanding September payment irrespective of ‘FAILED’ payment status have been cleared and accounts credited. The remaining outstandings will soon be concluded.
Please bear with us!
What is the latest News on Npower September stipend Issues?
THe Npower news today is that Npower September Payment Issues have been resolved
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022