NASIMS Gives Update On Failed October And November Stipends
According to NASIMS management, those having failed payment issues will be resolved as soon as possible.
Npower News today
The Statement reads;
FAILED NOVEMBER PAYMENT ISSUES
Early afternoon today, the failed payment of the above months was reinitiated. While affected beneficiaries are gradually getting paid, kindly note, your account might get credited without reflecting on your Nasims payroll.
As we have stated beforehand, all failed payments will be sorted out and payments made to the affected beneficiaries. Kindly note that the massive November payment failure was as a result of network congestion associated with bulk payments. While these issues are being looked into and payment will be reinitiated soon, all that is outstanding will be paid.
Also Read : Npower Nexit News : NASIMS Announces Nexit Training Date For Exited Npower Batch A & B Beneficiaries
If you have successfully received previous payments through the same account, rest assured that you’ll get your STIPENDS once again.
Please accept our sincere apologies!
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022