Npower Shortlisted Batch C Stream 2 Applicants is out for biometric Verification. See how to Check your name below.
The good news now is that NASIMS management has announced Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates for biometric Verification.
With this information, all prospective candidates who are waiting for the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates Names are to login to their dashboard and check if they are among those shortlisted for the N-power Batch C Stream 2.
The news that the N-power Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates have been released for Biometric Verification was announced by NASIMS management in an Official Statement obtained by Ejes Gist Newspaper.
The statement reads,
PROSPECTIVE NPOWER BATCH C2 APPLICANTS
This is to officially announce the commencement of the next process of shortlisting N’Power Batch C2 and all prospective applicants are by this official update enjoined to login to their dashboard under the Verification tab for confirmation and further directives on the first verification stage.
Kindly proceed to any cyber cafe nearest to you and get your fingers captured successfully for the next stage. All other information are made available in your Nasims Profile.
To that effect, keep observing your dashboard and email for directives on the next round.
Please accept our heartfelt congratulations!!!
How to Check NPower Batch C Stream 2 Verification Status.
To successfully check your Npower Batch C stream 2 Verification Status, please kindly follow the step by step guidelines here;
Visit the Official Npower Nasims portal via www.nasims.gov.ng
Enter your registered email address and password
Once you’re logged in, go to your dashboard under Verification tab for confirmation and further directives on the first verification stage.
How to Enroll in Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometrics.
To do Npower Batch C Stream 2 biometric Verification , please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab on your dashboard.
You are required to fill the displayed form.
- PHONE NUMBER
- DATE OF BIRTHDAY
- STATE OF ORIGIN .
Why do we ( NASIMS management ) need this information?
BVN helps us to verify the authenticity of your profile.
2. To download and install the enrolment application, click the “capture your fingerprint” button.
3. Provide the required credentials and click “Proceed” after installation.
4. Verify that the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then select “Begin Enrolment” to begin the enrollment process.
5. To begin the enrollment process, click on the finger.
6. For successful enrolment, applicants must only enroll their right thumb, right index, left thumb, and left index fingers.
7. To save the biometric enrollment, click “Submit” after successful enrollment.
8. Please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal after successful enrolment to confirm that the capture was successful.