Npower Batch C Stream 1 Exit Date News.
Npower Batch C Stream 1 Exiting Date News – Today, the Npower news Panel Discussion will be talking about the question that most of the Npower batch C1 beneficiaries have been asking when is the Npower Batch C Stream 1 exiting Date. So let’s get to the topic quickly.
If you recall, Npower management made it very clear that the Npower 2020 programme ( Batch C Stream 1 ) will only last for a year.
Also Read : NASIMS Launches New Email for Npower Beneficiaries to File Complaints Regarding Unpaid Stipends and Failed Transactions
The Npower batch C stream 1 was, however, flagged-off in August 2020 and beneficiaries started duties in September 2021. Based on this, the batch C1 programme is scheduled to end in August 2022.
Nevertheless, the management of Npower has the final say in setting the exit date for the batch C stream 1 Npower beneficiaries. In their wisdom, they can decide to extend the existing date, or they might not.
The Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries have finished their physical verification and are presently awaiting their posting.
Read Also :
- BET Awards 2022 Winners and Nominees [See Full List]
- AMVCA 2022 Winners : Full List of All the AMVCA 8 winners Emerges
- Grammy Awards 2022 Winners list: Alicia Keys, Cece Winans win 4 Grammys
- Headies 2022: Wizkid, Davido Zinoleesky, BNXN, Ayra Starr nominated for ‘Next Rated’ award
So to remind the Npower batch C stream1 asking to know when they will be disengaged, put it at the back of your mind that the Npower Programme only lasts for 1 year.
And only the Federal Government has the final say regarding the Npower Programme. Your disengagement may probably be in the months of August, September, or October.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines