Date for Compulsory Npower Batch C State Verification Alert For Beneficiaries has been announced
Latest News on Npower Batch C State Verification: The Gombe State Npower Management team is conducting a verification exercise and is informing all Npower BATCH C1 applicants that a state-wide mandatory verification exercise will be held from Tuesday, January 11th to January 27, 2022, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
According to the notification, all kinds of problems will be identified and fixed, and Npower beneficiaries in Gombe State must meet all of the requirements listed below.
Npower Batch C1 State Verification requirements
1. Certificate or Statements of Result
2. Letter Of Local government Indigen
3 Letter of Deployment
4. Two Recent Passport Photographs
5. Office Flat File.
You may want to also check the latest Npower News For Today Tuesday 12th January 2022
If you are redeployed to another PPA, keep both the new and old PPA letters for your records.
This exercise does not allow for the use of a proxy. The exercise will begin today and end on January 27, 2022.
Date and time can be found on the image below.
Venue : NPOWER SOCIAL INVESTMENT OFFICE, Beside Bubayaro Micro Finance Bank, Federal Low-cost Gombe State.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates