Npower Batch C Physical Verification Exercise Suspended.
The physical verification exercise for N-power batch C was scheduled for Friday, September 10, 2021, across the country. Npower batch C beneficiaries came out in droves, excited and prepared for the exercise.
However, this was short-lived, as N-power management claimed that those tasked with physical verification were unprepared, and the process at the verification centre was chaotic.
The verification centre in, Delta, Edo State, Bayelsa state, particularly in the Yenagoa Local Government Area, saw a large number of Npower batch C beneficiaries.
The people in charge of the verification had arrived late and requested that everyone calm down.
In their words, “As you know, today is meant for Npower batch C physical verification and as you can see we are yet to start at this time, this is not entirely our fault. We get our orders from Abuja and to tell you the truth, we thought the nasims portal will be ready today.
We have been awaking since midnight trying to access the portal to see if we can start this verification today. I cannot tell you this verification will hold on Monday or any other day. When the Nasims portal is ready you will all be invited for the N-power Batch C Physical Verification Exercise.”
Tags: Npower Batch C, Npower Batch C Physical Verification Exercise
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies