He stated this on Mo
- nday in Abuja while speaking with newsmen after a closed-door meeting with the members of APC’s National Working Committee (NWC).
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1562
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 293
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 167
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1162
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 28
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Baraje and the group recently submitted a four-page letter of grievances to the APC leadership and gave it seven days to address the issues.
The group alleged that its members had been badly treated, sidelined and persecuted in the APC.
Baraje told newsmen that the group had begun sorting out its grievances with APC leadership.
“As you are aware, we requested to see the party leadership, and the party, very sensitive and responsible, responded to our requests adequately and we think it is a very encouraging time,” he said.
He explained that the leadership got across to the group last week, asking for a meeting which could not hold because of some logistics.
“We couldn’t come until today; we begged the party to shift the day till today and today we have seen our party.
“We are party members, this office is ours; we have only come home to discuss those observations; the meeting was very beautiful,” he said.
Baraje, however, said that discussion of the issues would continue, explaining that “when talks begin, you can’t say it will end on a particular day, it goes on and on.
“It may please the party to say let’s shift the meeting to another venue to discuss with other stakeholders; so far, we have started talks.
“But, it is a good start, it is a good beginning,” he stressed.
On the splinter nPDP that recently countered his group’s demand on APC, Baraje said such was bound to happen in politics, adding that the group he represented was 95.9 per cent intact.
He denied that the group threatened APC leadership with ultimatum, saying “we only suggested that there was need for APC leadership to attend to our petition within seven days.
“We had in mind, the party’s congresses and National Convention.
On his part, APC Deputy National Chairman, Sen. Shuaibu Lawal, who led other NWC members to the meeting, said the party was taking the group’s observations and disaffections seriously.
“We have not yet resolved; they wrote to us, they are party men, they have grievances, we looked at the letter and their grievances are genuine.
“They requested a meeting within seven days and before the seven days expired, I called them and they were not ready to come.
“They said we should shift the meeting to today, which we did,” Shuaibu, who stood in for the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, said. (NAN)
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS