A group, the Arewa Youths for Peace and Security (AYPS) has said that nothing will stop the All Progressives Congress national leader, Bola Tinubu from becoming President in 2023.
The group made this clear in a statement on Thursday, July 23.
It said no one can stop Tinubu’s presidential ambition if it is destined by God, The Tribune reports.
The AYPS made the statement when reacting to remarks by the minister of labour and employment, Chris Ngige, about the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader.
The Arewa group accused Ngige of making uncomplimentary remarks about Tinubu before a House of Representatives adhoc committee.
It said the minister’s reference to Tinubu as his mate while exchanging words with a member of the committee, James Faleke, was in bad taste
The group alleged that Ngige’s comments showed that some people in the present administration were opposed to Tinubu becoming the next president of Nigeria and are ready to stop him.
AYPS asked Ngige to apologise to Tinubu over his comments and advised those it perceived as working against the purported aspiration of the APC leader to refrain from speaking bad about him.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)