The father of Nollywood actor Nosa Rex has died.
Nosa Rex, an actor, has announced the death of his father, Friday Okunzuwa Uzamere.
On Monday, the actor made the announcement on his official Instagram page.
He alluded to the fact that his father had been ill for some time.
“It was the worst experience of my life. (It took me a long time to gather the courage to write this.) DADDY, REST IN PEACE (MR. Friday Okunzuwa Uzamere has passed away),” he captioned a candlelight Instagram post.
“He was sick and has been on life support since last month,” Rex wrote in a tribute to his father. Every night, I cry while making the rest of the world laugh on my page.
“I tried my best, I prayed , fasted and was ready to go broke just to bring him back to life but God knows best. My dad was my everything .
“Since I lost my mum ( 15 years ago) he has been playing the role of a father and mother.
“He taught me a lot about life and family. I decided to marry and settle down early because of the relationship I had with my dad.
” He was like my elder brother. He had me in his early 20s. I could tell my dad everything and anything.
“With tears in my eyes I say Rest In Peace daddy. My hero , my supporter, my inspiration and my role model”.
That’s all for now on “Actor Nosa Rex loses Father”
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022