Some Northerners have expressed outrage at the campaign banner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, his running mate, Kashim Shettima, and President Muhammad Buhari.
A viral video obtained by Ejes Gist Newspaper shows some young Northern Nigerians tearing down the APC banner.
They shouted and made a scene by throwing stones at the campaign literature.
Watch Video Here as Northerners Destroy Tinubu, Shettima And Buhari’s Banner With Stones
Meanwhile, for campaign posters, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, and others will pay N10 million.
Pay Attention To Kenya election results
Presidential candidates interested in placing their posters in Anambra State before the official start of campaigns for the general elections in 2023 will need to pay the state government N10 million each.
Different amounts of money will also be paid by other types of political candidates to show their campaign materials.
Candidates for the Senate will pay N7 million, those running for the House of Representatives N5 million, and those running for the State House of Assembly N1 million.
Recommended Naija News
- Naira To Dollar Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15, 2022
- Npower Latest News on payment of June, July and August Stipends Today Monday, August 15, 2022
In a statement released on Saturday, Tony Ujubuonu, the managing director and chief executive officer of Anambra Signage and Advertising Agency (ANSAA), said this.
However, the statement added that it was still against the law to post signs on bridges, road markers, street light poles, roundabouts, and public structures.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers