Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused enterprise mannequin providing shoppers a complete vary of economic merchandise& companies together with Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the GMD
- The Executive Assistant would work intently with the General Managing Director, performing fundamental duties as answering telephones, screening guests, making journey preparations, making ready reports, submitting and organizing paperwork, recording assembly minutes, and performing fundamental bookkeeping duties.
- This place additionally requires the Executive Assistant to stand as a consultant of the GMD when required.
- Receive friends and shoppers on behalf of the GMD.
- Act as the level of contact between GMD and shoppers.
- File and set up paperwork inside the workplace of the GMD effectively.
- Ensure always the neatness, tidiness and group of the workplace of the GMD.
- Manage bills inside the workplace of the GMD.
- Dispatch memos to numerous places of work in the group of behalf of the CEO.
- Remain courteous and cordial to all inner and exterior clients.
- Ensure clients responsiveness.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage the calendar of the GMD, guide appointments, flights and schedule conferences for the GMD.
- Serve as a consultant for the GMD as required.
- Type, kind and distribute paperwork appropriately.
- An clever younger feminine graduate with 2 to four years’ expertise as a secretary or customer support officer.
- A first-class to second class higher degree in Social Sciences, Administration, Management Sciences or Law.
- Possess communications and interpersonal abilities.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to pay eager consideration to particulars.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Possess decision making and downside fixing abilities.
- Good organizational and multitasking talents.
- Willing to journey.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Must have accomplished NYSC or an exemption letter as required.
- Must be eloquent and really skilled.
- Must be extremely presentable as the profitable candidate would function a consultant to the GMD as required.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic data of workplace gear.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Jobs at The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), 23rd August 2019
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidate ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline sixth September, 2019.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august