Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused enterprise mannequin providing shoppers a complete vary of economic merchandise& companies together with Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the GMD
- The Executive Assistant would work intently with the General Managing Director, performing fundamental duties as answering telephones, screening guests, making journey preparations, making ready reports, submitting and organizing paperwork, recording assembly minutes, and performing fundamental bookkeeping duties.
- This place additionally requires the Executive Assistant to stand as a consultant of the GMD when required.
- Receive friends and shoppers on behalf of the GMD.
- Act as the level of contact between GMD and shoppers.
- File and set up paperwork inside the workplace of the GMD effectively.
- Ensure always the neatness, tidiness and group of the workplace of the GMD.
- Manage bills inside the workplace of the GMD.
- Dispatch memos to numerous places of work in the group of behalf of the CEO.
- Remain courteous and cordial to all inner and exterior clients.
- Ensure clients responsiveness.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage the calendar of the GMD, guide appointments, flights and schedule conferences for the GMD.
- Serve as a consultant for the GMD as required.
- Type, kind and distribute paperwork appropriately.
- An clever younger feminine graduate with 2 to four years’ expertise as a secretary or customer support officer.
- A first-class to second class higher degree in Social Sciences, Administration, Management Sciences or Law.
- Possess communications and interpersonal abilities.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to pay eager consideration to particulars.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Possess decision making and downside fixing abilities.
- Good organizational and multitasking talents.
- Willing to journey.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Must have accomplished NYSC or an exemption letter as required.
- Must be eloquent and really skilled.
- Must be extremely presentable as the profitable candidate would function a consultant to the GMD as required.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic data of workplace gear.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Jobs at The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), 23rd August 2019
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidate ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline sixth September, 2019.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications