Umeh, whose beauty complex was unveiled two-years-ago, said she lost items worth N50m while wares within her cosmetic studio valued at N10million, were also destroyed.
The actress said her Assistant and one of her boys miraculously escaped through the fence, but the boy sustained an injury and was recovering.
The actress said on her official Instagram account despite the losses; she was grateful to God that no one died in the disaster.
She wrote: “This comes to let those that have been calling and sending messages to know that I am alive. It’s a miracle that my family lost no life. I was in the church with my husband and kids when the explosion happened.
“I lost my house and my beauty complex with everything in it. No pin was saved and two cars too, but I thank God for life. Material things can be replaced, but no one can substitute experience.
“My neighbors in the house all died. It was a colossal disaster. I am still in shock, but I’ll be fine. I remain grateful to God for life.
“My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem Girls’ College, and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life.
Pay Attention To:
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited