Yul Edochie, Laycon
Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has thrown his weight behind Big Brother Naija housemate Laycon, who also happens to be a rapper.
Taking to social media, Yul Edochie revealed that he fell in love with Laycon after he came across some videos of the young man.
He stated that he was impressed by his composure, maturity level and intelligence. See what he wrote below;
“I haven’t really been watching this year’s Big Brother Naija show but yesterday I came across some videos of this young man in the house, @itslaycon and I was amazed by his composure, his maturity level, control, intelligence and eloquence.
So right now he’s my favorite housemate.
Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe is a 26-year-old singer and rapper from Lagos. He’s a graduate of philosophy from the University of Lagos.
Edochie who is from Anambra state Nigeria, is the son of Nigerian actor Pete Edochie. He was raised both in Lagos and Enugu as the last of 6 children. He got married at the age of 22.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal