Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, was on Monday afternoon arrested at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, for slapping an employee of Dana Air. It was gathered that the actor arrived late for his 12:15 pm Abuja flight and the airline’s security personnel tried to help him to meet up with the flight by searching him. According to eyewitnesses, Iyke refused to be searched and pushed the man away, but the man insisted that he must be searched before boarding.
The man’s insistence was said to have angered Iyke, who slapped the man for ‘wasting his time.’ Iyke was later arrested by officers from the Airport Police Command. Dana Air’s Media and Communications Manager, Kingsley Ezenwa, who confirmed the incident, said Iyke was, however, released, after he had apologised to the airline employee.
Ezenwa added that the actor eventually missed the flight when the incident happened. The Public Relations Officer, Airport Command, Alabi Joseph, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, also confirmed the incident, saying that Iyke was released after he tendered an apology.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise