Minister of Information and Culture and chief of All Progressives Congress, APC, in Kwara State, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, yesterday, berated the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, over declare that APC was planning to annex the state to South-West.
Alhaji Mohammed additionally stated the problem at stake was the right way to retrieve the state from the arms of 1 household that underdeveloped the state for the final 40 years out of its 50 years existence, and never in regards to the “lies from these whose household ties to Kwara are questionable.”
The minister spoke in Ilorin at a girls sensitisation discussion board for the forthcoming elections, organised by the ladies wing of APC within the state.
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate