Katsina state governor, Aminu Masari, has said that no party since Nigeria gained independence in 1960 has positively impacted the lives of ordinary Nigerians through social intervention programmes like the APC has done.
Governor Masari said this when he appeared on Channels TV.
“No government, no political party since the independence in Nigeria has brought about social interventions like the APC government. Billions of naira have been paid to ordinary people,” he said
The governor during the interview also said that in the interest of fairness, the presidency should go to the South come 2023.
“With regard to zoning, fair is fair. If you ask me, I will, as a person think that we should move the presidency to the southern part of the country.”
When asked which part of the South should produce the next President, Governor Masari responded
“South is south”.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt