The Kogi State Government has dismissed allegations of plans to embarrass the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar forward of the celebration’s rally in the State.
It mentioned the PDP was “desperately searching for a cover-up after Kogites rejected their cash and refuse to attend their rally on Monday”.
Addressing journalists in Lokoja, on Sunday, Governor Yahaya Bello, who was talking by way of his Director General of Media and Publicity Kingsley Fanwo, mentioned the PDP had continued to promote its “litany of lies” in the face of a failed rally in the State.
“They first lied that we denied them of using our Stadium till we made public a letter conveying the Governor’s approval to use the Stadium.”
“The subsequent on their Dubai-engineered record of lies is that we’re planning to trigger disaster to disrupt the Rally. Again, we are saying it’s one other PDP model of overlaying up their identified failings.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State