No More Tariff Increase As Buhari Ordered Mass Metering across Nigeria at affordable price
The Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, has ordered operators within the energy sector to carry out mass metering of unmetered clients nationwide.
This was made identified by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission on Wednesday evening.
ALSO READ : We Got N1m from her Landlady To Kill Her For Rituals, Says Suspects Involved In Murder Of UNIBEN Student
According to a tweet via its official Twitter handle, the NERC additionally declared that it had not accepted any increase in electrical energy tariffs, as reported in some news media on Wednesday.
The commission stated,
“The President has directed that there should be a nationwide mass-metering programme in an effort by the Federal Government to put a stop to estimated and arbitrary billing for electricity.
ALSO READ : Igbos Splits as Supreme Court Affirms the right of a female Child to Inherit her Father’s Properties
“He has also approved a waiver of the import levy on meters so that those that do not have meters can be supplied as early as possible at reasonable Price .”
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : Officer, Institutional Sales – SIAML 2020 at Stanbic IBTC Bank
On tariffs, the NERC said, “The general public and all stakeholders in the power sector are by this statement urged to disregard any reports of an arbitrary tariff increase affecting Nigerians.”
# No More Tariff Increase As Buhari Ordered Mass Metering
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022