No More Amnesty For Criminals In Benue
- Governor Samuel Ortom Make U-turn, declare total war against Bandits
- The Governor ripped out Amnesty For Criminals In Benue .
- Suswam and his aide were recently shot and killed by unidentified gunmen in Benue State
The State Security Council, according to Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, has declared total war on assailants and other criminal elements, adding that his administration will no longer consider amnesty for criminals in the state.
Dr. Terkura Suswam and his aide, Solomon Tarnor, were buried on Saturday in Anyiin, Logo Local Government Area, Benue State, according to Ortom.
Suswam and his aide were recently shot and killed by unidentified gunmen.
READ ALSO : Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual’s Sister In-Law, Glory, Weds Her Man Olumide Adewunmi (Photos)
Governor Ortom emphasised that the criminal elements would be defeated no matter how long it took.
He praised the late Dr. Suswam as a great man who died fighting for peace, prosperity, and economic development in his community.
ALSO READ : BBNaija Star, Erica Breaks Down In Tears As Her Fans Gift Her 3-Bedroom House As 27th Birthday Present (Photos)
“You can see in Anyiin alone, we have Ashi Polytechnic, Ashi International Market, Micro Finance Bank, Rice Mill, and these are the things that we are wooing investors to come and do because the government does not have the resources to do it on its own,” Governor Ortom said.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)