No Man Deserves Your Virginity, Rev. Father Oluoma Warns Nigerian Ladies
A Catholic Reverend Minister identified as Rev. Father Oluoma has made some revelations to young ladies.
ALSO READ : Nigerian lady narrates how she almost lost her virginity to a man who dumped her to marry someone else
Oluoma to tell ladies that no man deserves their virginity, that virginity is not a gift to their husbands. He said;
“Parents you only teach girls to be virgins, it’s only the girl children you teach virginity.
As Fr. Kelvin put it, you are teaching your daughters to be virgins, your neigbour is teaching her daughters to be virgins.
You are not teaching your sons how to be virgins. Your neighbour’s son will begin to admire your daughter when you are not around they will mix and talk, women fall now.
That you did not teach the boys to be virgins means that they will make nonsense of the lesson you have taught your girls. It can take one randy boy in the neighourhood to disvirgin 20 girls, and you make them think that virginity is a gift to their husbands.
Listen, your virginity is not a gift to your husband, no man deserves your virginity. Is he a virgin himself? The reason the Bible asked you to be a virgin is Matthew 5. (Blessed are the pure for they shall see God).
“Your virginity is not for your husband. No man deserves your virginity. Your Virginity facilitates your relationship with God” he said.
Watch the video 👇
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)