Two fighter jets have crashed in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.
The jets belonging to the Nigerian Air Force crashed around Mashafa area of Mpape, Abuja.
An Eyewitness told DAILY POST that, ” It just happened and we are all running to the place.”
Confirming the incident, the Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, in a statement to DAILY POST said the aircrafts were rehearsing for the 58th Independence Day Celebrations.
Daramola said, ”I wish to confirm an air incident involving 2 Nigerian Air Force aircraft taking part in the rehearsals for the 58th Independence Day Celebrations. Thankfully no lives were lost. Details will be communicated later. ”
Pay Attention To:
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited