This submit on no account assumes that these are the questions that will likely be requested within the upcoming NNPC aptitude check. This is only a information to what we predict you should have at your finger suggestions before stepping in for the aptitude check.
NNPC stands for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
The Minister of State, Petroleum is Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
The Group Managing Director of NNPC is Dr. Maikanti Kacalla Baru
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil company which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its
exploration actions, the Corporation was given powers and operationalinterests in refining, petrochemicals and merchandise transportation as
effectively as advertising. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialised into 12 strategic enterprise models, overlaying the complete spectrum of oil trade operations: exploration and manufacturing, fuel improvement, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and business investments.
Currently, the subsidiary corporations embrace:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
Ministry of Petroleum Resources. The DPR ensures compliance with trade laws; processes purposes for licenses, leases and
permits, establishes and enforces environmental laws. The DPR, and NAPIMS, play a really essential position within the daily actions
all through the trade.
- NNPC is an built-in Oil and Gas Company, engaged in including worth to the nation’s hydrocarbon sources for the advantage of all Nigerians and different stakeholders.
- NNPC will likely be a world-class oil and fuel firm pushed by shared dedication to excellence.
NNPC Core Values
- Respect for the Individual
- Staff improvement and development
- Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Professional Excellence
The NNPC Group includes of the NNPC Board, the Group Managing Director’s workplace, eight directorates, particularly:
Exploration & Production, Refineries & Petrochemical, Engineering and Technical, Gas & Power, Commercial & Investment, Corporate
Services, Finance & Accounts and Business Development.
Each of the Directorates is headed by a Group Executive Director . Its Divisions are headed by Group General Managers whereas its ten
subsidiary corporations are headed by Managing Directors.
NNPC has two partly owned subsidiaries and 16 related corporations.
Below are some Frequently Asked Question about NNPC
What is renewable vitality?
Renewable is vitality from a source which could be managed, in order that it’s not topic to depletion in a human time scale.
What is Green House Gases (GHG)?
What is E10? How is it completely different from PMS?
incorporates oxygen which ends up in extra full gasoline combustion thereby lowering dangerous emissions.
What is PPMC?
What is the connection between PPMC and NNPC?
How many depots does NNPC have and why are a few of these depots not functioning?
Why is Nigeria at all times experiencing gasoline shortage and what may very well be finished to discover a lasting resolution?
discharging imported merchandise, strike actions by labour unions, product hoarding and diversion by unscrupulous entrepreneurs, Government’s coverage on subsidy. Dependence on imported merchandise and adjustments in market fundamentals of Crude Oil and Refined merchandise within the International Markets.
What is the which means of NGC?
Natural fuel! Where do you get it from?
What are the benefits of pure fuel over liquid gasoline?
For extra info and suggestions, go to NNPC FAQ Page
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst