The trial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the infamous leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), for terrorism, treason, incitement, and running an outlawed group, among other charges, resumes today.
Before Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja, the pro-Biafra activist is facing charges brought by the Nigerian government.
Justice Nyako had requested that the Department of State Services (DSS) allow Nnamdi Kanu to change his clothes.
The secret police had also been warned by the trial judge not to take over the court premises during the trial.
Nnamdi Kanu had pleaded “not guilty” to the charges leveled against him during the previous court session.
01: 18: DSS prevent Aloy Ejimakor and other IPOB lawyers from entering court premises.
01:10: Nnamdi Kanu brought to court by security operatives as his trial continues
As the trial progresses, stay tuned to Ejes Gist News for more updates.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022