Is Nnamdi Kanu on the Run As Buhari Govt Orders for his extradition from the UK?
Ejes Gist Nigeria understands that all is not well with Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who is reportedly on the run following a big move by the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Muhammadu Buhari.
READ ALSO : Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka shuts Adoration Ministry
According to a report sighted by Ejes Gist Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu, who also serves as the director of Radio Biafra, is reportedly on the run after the Federal government of President Muhammadu Buhari requested his detention and extradition from the United Kingdom, with the international police (Interpol) on his tail.
Biafra Activist Nnamdi Kanu on the run.
The government applied for Kanu’s arrest about two weeks ago via the official diplomatic channel at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Ejes Gist Nigeria gathered, this comes after Nnamdi Kanu ordered a complete shutdown of the Southeast, Lagos State, and Abuja on May 30.
Following the extradition order, Ejes Gist Nigeria heard that Nnamdi Kanu had hurriedly left London, the United Kingdom, where he had been living for some time.
Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu has ordered a sit-at-home protest to honour those who died in the Biafra civil war. Kanu is a British/Nigerian resident who is campaigning for the Biafra Republic.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates