Ohanaeze Counters IPOB, over Sit at Home Order
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide had lauded the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra(IPOB) for heeding the earlier(Ohanaeze’s) directives to forgo any form of protests and processions to avert the possibility of conflicts with security agents and forestall the untimely death of Igbo Youths.
This was contained in a press release made available by Ejes Gist News, signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the Secretary-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide.
“We are in support of any civil disobedience that will be peaceful and without infestations of untold hardship and economic havoc on southeastern Nigerians, we are aware of the economic losses associated with sit-at-home orders in the past but we call for caution in the issuance of fresh sit at home orders with suffering starring on the faces of Ndigbo”.
Southeastern Governors should be consulted with other stakeholders including Igbo traditional rulers and market administrators to ascertain the consequences of sit at home orders in the past and the best strategies to free Nnamdi Kanu.” It’s not in the best interest of Ndigbo to add more salt to injuries, there are better options that Ipob can use to push for the release of Nnamdi Kanu without infesting hardships on Ndigbo through Sit at home”.
Ipob should review their stance and see the bigger pictures of the discomforts and suffering of Igbos and adjust the Sit at home from once a week to once a month.
Thanks for reading Ohanaeze Counters IPOB, over Sit at Home Order
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization