Ejes Gist News reports earlier today that IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had been transferred to India.
The report was debunked as false by Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lead counsel to pro-Biafra agitator Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu has not been transferred to India for nefarious purposes, according to Ejiofor.
He revealed that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, is still being held in custody and is awaiting his upcoming trial.
This was revealed in a “Important Notice” statement signed by Ejiofor.
The lawyer said the reports are a distraction and that the Federal Government has no choice but to bring Kanu to court on October 21.
“Please Umuchineke, and teeming followers of Our indefatigable Client-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, this time should not be used for any form of distraction,” Ejiofor says.
“As the D-Day approaches, you should all be intensifying your prayers and supplications to Almighty Chukwuokike Abiama.
“Do not fall prey to those who are spreading FAKE NEWS that our client, Onyendu Mazi Kanu, has been transferred to India for whatever nefarious purpose they have in mind.”
“We were with him for pre-trial briefing on Monday, and we’ll be with him again tomorrow.”
“Please keep your eyes on the ball at all times; do not be distracted.”
“Keep your spirits uplifted and your prayers and supplications going.
The Federal Government has no choice but to take Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to court on October 21st, as ordered by the Court.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager