Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Hunt Down Popular Governor, Promises Hell
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday threatened Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike over the alleged killing of IPOB members by security forces in Obigbo area of Rivers.
In a tweet, Mr Kanu claimed Wike would be haunted for the rest of his life over the alleged incident. “Anyone close to @GovWike should tell him that till the last days of his miserable life, he will be HUNTED down for all the atrocities he spearheaded against my people at #Obigbo,” he said.
“He will be hunted by legions, domestically and internationally. And it will be scorched-earth and fiery.” It was alleged that several people were killed after security forces clashed with IPOB members in Obigbo. About 63 residents of Obigbo recently regained their freedom after four months in detention.
According to the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, “the freed victims were part of over 400 innocent and defenceless Obigbo residents including over 60 girls and young women detained between Oct and Nov 2020 at their workplaces or on their way home from work or while engaging in other lawful social activities.”
# Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Hunt Down Popular Governor, Promises Hell
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise