Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Hunt Down Popular Governor, Promises Hell
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday threatened Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike over the alleged killing of IPOB members by security forces in Obigbo area of Rivers.
In a tweet, Mr Kanu claimed Wike would be haunted for the rest of his life over the alleged incident. “Anyone close to @GovWike should tell him that till the last days of his miserable life, he will be HUNTED down for all the atrocities he spearheaded against my people at #Obigbo,” he said.
“He will be hunted by legions, domestically and internationally. And it will be scorched-earth and fiery.” It was alleged that several people were killed after security forces clashed with IPOB members in Obigbo. About 63 residents of Obigbo recently regained their freedom after four months in detention.
According to the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, “the freed victims were part of over 400 innocent and defenceless Obigbo residents including over 60 girls and young women detained between Oct and Nov 2020 at their workplaces or on their way home from work or while engaging in other lawful social activities.”
# Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Hunt Down Popular Governor, Promises Hell
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst